There are many good and easy astrology remedies which can be done in order to do well in career. Some remedies are listed below for the benefit of readers:
1) As soon as one wakes up in the morning he/she should look at both the palms. It is believed that it gives wealth because Goddess Lakshmi resides in the palms.
2) Offer boiled rice to crows on Saturdays. Crow represents Saturn, which rules over profession in Astrology. Saturn gets pacified when crow is served.
3) Take water in a copper vessel add jaggery to it and offer this water to Sun in the morning. It should be done within one hour of sunrise. While offering the water “Om Hreem Suryaaye Namaha” should be recited for 11 times.
4) Gayatri mantra and Mahamrityunjay Mantra should be recited daily for at least 31 times each.
5) Lord Ganesha is known as Vighna Vinaashak (The one who destroys obstacles) so reciting his beej mantra would give benefit in career in case the person is facing issues. One good mantra of Lord Ganesha is “Om Gam Ganpataye Namaha”
6) Take a lime, pierce 4 cloves in it. Take it in right hand and with complete devotion recite this mantra for 21 times “Om Shree Hanumate Namaha”. After recitation is complete keep the lime in your pocket/purse. Your business will grow and if you are in a job then you will find good opportunities. If you are going to meet someone for an important work, do this astrology remedy and then go, you will find success in that work.
7) Astrology Remedies: A good career is the most essential and the basic requirement for a successful life. Once you are secure with an enjoyable and highly paying job or business, you can easily get the other objectives of your life fulfilled. However, life is not so easy at times. When you face ups and downs in your career, you need not lose your heart. Here are a few easy astrology remedies for good career.
8) Astrology Remedies: When you wake up in the morning, stretch both of your palms in front of your face and glance at them. It is believed that Goddess Lakshmi resides at the tip of your fingers, Goddess Saraswati is seated in the middle of your palm and Lord Govind resides at the base of the palm. Glancing at your palm in the morning lets you worship all these three deities and win their blessings for a successful career. Chant this mantra while looking at your hands:
Karagre Vasate Lakshmi Kara Madhye Saraswati
Karamooletu Govinda Prabhate Kara Darshanam
9) Crows are believed to be the vehicles of Saturn. Since Saturn rules the aspect of career in your horoscope, offering boiled rice to crows preferably added with curds is the sure way to win the blessings of Saturn and find a good advancement in your career.
10) Immediately after sunrise, offer water to Sun god. Take some water in copper vessel and add jaggery to it. Stand facing the Sun (East) and chant the mantra, “Om Hreem Suryaaye Namaha” eleven times and pour the water little by little accompanied by the chanting. Do Namaskar and pray Sun god for a successful career.
11) Astrology Remedies: Two most powerful mantras that can help build successful career are Gayatri mantra and Maha Mrutyunjaya Mantra. Therefore chant these mantras 31 times each every day and win the blessings of Mother Gayatri and Lord Shiva.
12) Astrology Remedies: Lord Ganesh is praised as the remover of all obstacles (Vighna Vinashak) and the Supreme Head without anyone above (Vinayak). Chant the Bheej mantra of Lord Ganesh (“Om Gam Ganpataye Namaha”) 108 times a day and see a significant difference in your professional life.
13) Take a lemon and pierce four cloves in it. While holding it in hands, chant the mantra of Hanuman, “Om Shree Hanumate Namah” 21 times. After completing the recitation, put the lemon in a purse or your pocket and carry it with you on the move. If you are facing interviews or meeting some potential business contacts with this charged lemon, you will succeed in your mission and land on a good job or make some good profits.
14) Panic and fear are the worst enemies of people that will cripple them and steal their productivity and happiness. Once you lack a positive bent of mind, you can hardly succeed in your life. Therefore always stay positive and hope for the best despite the failures, delays and challenges. Self-effort and divine grace shall combine together to let you succeed in your career sooner than you can imagine.